1. In NX, Surfaces are termed as sheets. (T/F)
2. The Trim and Extend tool is used to trim or extend an open or closed surface. (T/F)
3. You can use the Until Selected and Until Next options from the End drop-down list of the Extrude dialog box to create a sheet. (T/F)
4. The default tolerance value for the creation of sheet by is 0.0254. (T/F)
5. The maximum number of sections that can be used to create a sheet using the Ruled tool from the Surface toolbar is ____________.
6. The ____________ tool is used to create a sheet from n number of guide curves and n number of section curves.
7. The ____________ tool is used to stitch individual surfaces into a single surface.
8. The ____________ tool is used to trim and extend a surface.
9. The ____________ tool is used to create a planar surface.
10. The ____________ tool is used to create a surface offset.
1. T, 2. T, 3. F, 4. T, 5. Two, 6. Studio Surface, 7. Sew, 8. Trim and Extend, 9. Bounded Plane,
10. Offset Surface